God doesn’t want you to live worried and anxious about anything. He knows that worry is counterproductive. It steals your peace and joy and affects every area of your life, even your sleep! Have you heard the saying, “Don’t worry yourself sick?”
Yes, worrying will actually make you physically ill. You won’t ever gain anything by worrying, in fact it causes you to lose precious moments that you can never live again. The good news is, God has promised to bring you victory over worry. When you make the choice to put an end to worry, God will give you His peace
God loves to decorate. God has to decorate.
Let him live long enough in a heart, and that heart will begin to change. Portraits of hurt will be replaced by landscapes of grace.
Walls of anger will be demolished and shaky foundations restored. God can no more leave a life unchanged than a mother can leave her child’s tear untouched.
- Listen without interrupting. ( PROVERBS 18 )
- Speak without accusing. ( JAMES 1:19 )
- Give without sparing. ( PROVERBS 21:26 )
- Pray without ceasing. ( COLOSSIANS 1:9 )
- Answer without arguing. ( PROVERBS 17:1 )
- Share without pretending. ( EPHESIANS 4:15 )
- Enjoy without complaint. ( PHILIPPIANS 2:14 )
- Trust without wavering. ( CORINTHIANS 13:7 )
- Forgive without punishing. ( COLOSSIANS 3:13 )
- Promise without forgetting. ( PROVERBS 13:12 )
To my fellow women on here,
You are beautiful, wonderful, and special just as you are. You do not need to conform yourself to an image that is fueled by mass media, greed, and corruption. What the media is telling you through magazines, “reality” TV shows, movies, and fashion is an incredibly cheap imitation of self-worth and confidence.
You do not need man’s ideas to tell you how you should look, what you should, say, and who you should be. Christ has created you to be a vessel of love, joy, peace, hope, compassion, gentleness, kindness, and strength. You were made for glory and to glorify the One who is Love. Please, be yourself and do not conform to this world.
Women, you are beautiful in every way because you have been created by the God of infinite and true beauty. Now that is beautiful.